BP Lotsa Feeds adds a whole bunch of RSS feeds to your installation of BuddyPress. The following feeds are included with BP Lotsa Feeds (followed by the URL pattern where the feeds can be found):
- Networkwide comments by an individual member (/members/username/activity/comments/feed)
- Networkwide blog posts by an individual member (/members/username/activity/blogposts/feed)
- Activity updates by an individual member (/members/username/activity/updates/feed)
- An individual member’s friendship connections (/members/username/activity/friendships/feed)
- Forum topics started by an individual member (/members/username/activity/forumtopics/feed)
- Forum replies by an individual member (/members/username/activity/forumreplies/feed)
- All forum activity by a member (a combination of the previous two feeds) (/members/username/activity/forums/feed)
- A group’s activity updates (/groups/groupname/updates/feed)
- New forum topics in a given group (/groups/groupname/forumtopics/feed)
- Forum replies in a given group (/groups/groupname/forumreplies/feed)
- All forum activity in a given group (a combination of the previous two feeds) (/groups/groupname/forums/feed)
- A group’s new members (/groups/groupname/membership/feed)
- Individual forum topic posts (/groups/groupname/forum/topic/topicslug/feed)
You can make any of these feeds inaccessible by defining the corresponding DISABLE constant in plugins/bp-custom.php or wp-config.php, e.g.
define( 'BPLF_DISABLE_GROUP_UPDATES_FEED', true );
bp-lotsa-feeds.php for the proper constant names.
Hooks and filters are in place so that you can add custom feeds and feed templates.
Follow the plugin’s development at http://github.com/boonebgorges/bp-lotsa-feeds
- Upload the bp-lotsa-feeds directory to your WP plugins folder and activate
Thanks to Red Rover, the sponsor of this plugin.
BP Lotsa Feeds has been downloaded 1,100 times. Are you using this plugin? Consider a donation.
- 1.0 – September 28, 2010
- Initial release