This plugin creates an admin panel at Dashboard > BuddyPress > Group Management. On this panel, site admins can manage BP group membership by banning, unbanning, promoting and demoting current members of any group, adding new members to any group, and deleting groups.
Requires BP 1.2 or higher. If you’re running a 1.1.x version of BP, a mostly functional version of the plugin can be downloaded by clicking here. Tested fairly thoroughly on BP 1.1.3; please test before running in a production environment.
I consider this version to be something of a beta release. If you find problems with the plugin, please let me know by leaving a comment below.
BP Group Management has been downloaded 24,961 times. Are you using this plugin? Consider a donation.
- Italian – Luca Camellini
- Turkish – gk
- German – Tom
- 0.1 – March 4, 2010
- Initial release
- 0.2 – March 7, 2010
- Fully localizable
- Avatar bug fixed (thanks for pointing it out, anointed!)
- Hooks added for additional group actions
- 0.3 – March 8, 2010
- Pagination on group list allows you to see all groups (thanks, Andy!)
- Group avatars added (thanks, Andy!)
- Italian translation included (thanks, Luca!)
- 0.3.1 – March 16, 2010
- Turkish translation added (thanks, gk!)
- German translation added (thanks, Tom!)
- Sitewide roster altered to include all members, not just members active on BP
- 0.4 – March 21, 2010
- Added plugin settings page
- Member list is now paginated (defaults to 50 per page)
- Admin can now specify how many groups or members to show per page
- Group Actions menu added to Members and Delete pages
- Links to Group Admin page added throughout